PRICES FOR THE CERTIFICATION OF ELEVATORS AND ELEVATOR SAFETY DEVICES:
- One elevator model — 6000€
- Each subsequent elevator model — 5000€ (for mass production)
- For a batch manufactured simultaneously and for a one-off batch – 4000€
- One model of a speed limit device — 2500€
- One model of a shaft door lock — 2800€
- One model of a buffer with nonlinear characteristics — 2500€
- One model of a hydraulic rupture disk — 3500€
- One model of safety gears for hard braking — 2500€
- One model of safety gears for smooth braking — 3500€ plus each test with the replacement of guide lines and safety gears — 500€ (if safety gears are adjustable and the speed of the elevator cab is relatively high)
The certification price does not include travel expenses for a visit to the elevator manufacturer or to the elevator safety device manufacturer.
Each model of a certified elevator is to pass certification tests with the participation of specialists of an accredited testing center on the tower of the manufacturer or at an operation facility in accordance with an agreed program.
Each model of a certified elevator safety device is to pass certification tests in an accredited testing center on Russian territory. An exception is made for elevator safety devices which are produced by the elevator manufacturer used for the completing of the elevators which they manufacture.